Primary years includes Grades I- V and it is a platform to ensure the broad-based development of children. Here children are able to develop their cognitive, social, emotional, cultural and physical skills to the best of their abilities, preparing them for their further school career.
- Enable the child to live a full life as a child and to realize his or her potential as a unique individual
- Enable the child to develop as a social being through living and co-operating with others and thus contribute to the society
- Prepare the child for further education and lifelong learning
- Enable children to meet, with self-confidence and assurance, the demands of life, both now and in the future
- To prepare children for Middle School